Snorkel in the pristine Cabin Creek a high elevation cold water stream made of waterfalls and plunge pools. The rangers at Grayson Highlands and Blue Ridge Discovery Center Guides will show you an underwater world you could never imagine. You may have the opportunity to see freshwater snails, crayfish, salamanders, and the most beautiful fish in the world: Southern Appalachian Brook Trout.
- For your comfort and safety no flip-flops, crocs, or sandals. Shoes to wear in the water are required.
- Wetsuits, snorkels and masks along with changing tents will be provided.
- Children 7 years and older only please.
- Meet at the Massie Gap Parking lot at 10:00 AM.
- Program is FREE! However the park entrance fee is required.