SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Friday, May 8
- 5:00 PM - Registration begins, Konnarock Community Center. Fee is $8 for each person 18 or older. Registration online is greatly appreciated!
- 5:30-6:30 PM: Chicken supper prepared and served by the Konnarock Community Association at the Konnarock Community Center. Prepaid reservations for supper are required. Tickets for the dinner will be limited to 150 so make sure you reserve early. The cost is $13.50 per plate.
- 6:45 PM: Welcome, introductions of field trip leaders, last-minute announcements.
- 7:30 PM: Featured speaker: Jennifer Frick-Ruppert
Saturday, May 9
- 7:00 AM: Continuing registration. Anyone who has not registered should do so.
- 8:00 AM: Morning field trips. Signs will be on the building for the field trips, so meet at the one you are interested in.
- 11:30 AM: Lunch break (hot dogs and drinks are for sale at the center or bring your own.)
- 1:00 PM: Afternoon field trips